GEM ELIXIRS AND VIBRATIONAL HEALING, VOLUME I
This book is distinguished from other current books on gem therapy
because of its careful presentation of new and original research
material. Most of the information presented in the book was obtained by
Gurudas through working with two channels, Kevin Ryerson and Jon C.
Fox. The channeled material is carefully explained and supported with
numerous footnotes and commentaries.
This text focuses on the practical side of gem therapy.
Encyclopedic in content, this text presents 144 gemstones and 81
combinations. Up to 25 issues are examined with each gemstone.
In this encyclopedic text, Gurudas introduces you to such topics as:
- Real cause of AIDS
- Bath therapies
- Principles of channeling
- Case reports
- 334 footnotes
- Amplification techniques
- Use of gemstones in Atlantis and Lemuria
- Practical advice on using gem elixirs
- Cleansing, protecting and storing gem elixirs
- New information on the subtle bodies.
- 5 key chakras above the head.
- 56 pages of detailed charts and lists to apply this data
And it includes the following cross reference tables:
- Effect of Gem Elixirs on Diseases
- Effect of Gem Elixirs on Psychological States
- Effect of Gem Elixirs on Physical Parts of the Body
- Effect of Gem Elixirs on Psychospiritual States
- Effect of Gem Elixirs on Cellular Level
- Effect of Gem Elixirs on Nutrients
- Effect of Gem Elixirs on Chakras
- Effect of Gem Elixirs on Subtle Bodies
- Where to Wear on Body Various Gemstones
- Effect of Gem Elixirs on Miasms
- Use of Gem Elixirs By Professionals
- Gem Elixirs That Affect the Nadis
- Gem Elixir and Flower Essence Combinations
- Gem Elixirs That Can Be Applied Externally
- Gem Elixirs That Affect the Meridians
- Gem Elixirs That Affect the Yin-Yang Qualities in People
Publisher: Cassandra Press. Cover Photograph by Michael Tivana
[ Return to Catalog | Home | Hilarion Gallery | Sounds | Gases Research | Gases FAQ | A Channeling | Uplifting Art | Machu Picchu | Jon | Readings]